Housing Maintenance & Reactive Repairs
Our range of ladder safety systems are currently used by over 700 + Councils, Housing Maintenance & Reactive Repair Companies.
Since 2006, we have developed our client base to include some of the largest Councils, Nationwide Building Maintenance Providers, through to Independent Contractors.
The acceptance of our systems has been achieved by working diligently with each client to understand the needs of their staff, different trades, and their business.
We understand that keeping your employees safe at height is crucial to any business, as are the savings and increases in productivity that the Tetra ladder systems can offer on short duration low risk tasks.
Whether you’re working on a leaning ladder, roof ladder, flat roof or in an un boarded loft we can provide a simple, safe solution to support typical applications including:
- Aerial & Satellite Install / Removal
- Brick / Pointing Repairs / Roughcast Repairs
- Cable Clipping
- Fascia & Gutter Repair, Replacement & Painting
- Gas Flue/ PRV/ Overflow Fitting & Repairs
- Minor Chimney Repairs – Pointing, lead and small patch repairs
- Pest Control – Wasp nets etc
- Security Equipment Installation / Maintenance
- Slate, Tile & Ridge Tile Replacement / Repointing
- Un boarded loft access
- Window Repairs, Painting, Sealing
Please contact our team for further information on the Kits and Training Options.