Leaning and Roof Ladder Kit
The Leaning & Roof Ladder system incorporates 2 ladder access methods, the process for accessing elevations and pitched roofs. Access to the gutter line is achieved via the leaning ladder, with the roof ladder secured to the leaning ladder at the roof cross over point using a 1m ratchet strap.
Where 3 points of contact can be maintained on the leaning ladder a single rope system is used and attached to the roof ladder before lifting into position. Where this cannot be achieved, an additional rope is attached to the leaning ladder. The short lanyard (cow’s tail) is used for protection when transferring to roof.
To view video’s on all our kits and applications please visit our Resources section.
Same applications as a Leaning Ladder Kit Plus:
- Chimney Repairs (pointing, painting, roughcast repair, etc.)
- Gas Flue Fitting/Repair/Removal
- Lead Flashing Repairs
- Roof Tile Replacement/Ridge Tile Replacement
- Satellite & Aerial Installation/Removal
Kit Breakdown – Standard Kit:
- Full 2 Point, Waterproof Body Harness
- Adjustable Cows Tail Inc Small Twist Lock Karabiners and Large Superlight Scaffold Karabiner
- Reusable Anchor Bolt
- 3m Hi Vis Ladder Strap with Cam Lock
- Hi Vis Ladder Yoke
- Rope Grab Inc 1 x Twist Lock Karabiner
- 15m x Static Kernmantle Rope Inc Aluminium Scaffold Karabiner
- 1m Roof Ladder Tie Off
- Storage Bag
Also available with the following items:
- Triangulation Kit
- 2nd Rope